Work in progress! Nothing here is final yet and *only* a suggestion at this point.
* Only for a true display of toxic character, or advertising (they're not potential players).
* Blatant racism or discrimination.
* Repeated use of hacks after being warned.
* For heated situations where it may legitimately benefit them to have some time to cool down.
* One week for blatant griefing.
* Otherwise manual temp bans should never be for more than 6 hours.
* Should be the first response.
* Should be given in a kind and courteous fashion, gentle reminder to read the rules.
* Should be given in private message unless multiple people are rule breaking in public chat at the same time.
* Blatant griefing, per discrete offense.
* Repeated display of rule breaking (another infraction after a somewhat recent verbal warning).
* 1 week for chat rules.
* 1 month for griefing or harassment (first offense should be 1 week + verbal warning).
* Harassment, only on repeated warnings/offense, never more than 1 hour.
* Used as a time to cool off if they're not breaking chat rules.
* Used for all subsequent infractions of chat rules.
* Should be coupled with a temp warn if its content related.
* Should never couple with a warn if its a chat spamming rule.
* Should never be for more than 1 day.